5/28/2009

Newton Bound

Good morning. I am just getting loaded up and departing for Iowa Speedway's Star Mazda test. Due to heavy rain and moisture on the track, the drivers failed to get up to speed until later in the day yesterday. Today looks to be a different story with a beautiful forecast in store. I'm not sure if I will have Internet access on site---with this being a test day only. I will do my best to post updates to my Twitter account throughout the day. So make sure to stay tuned.

When time permits, I will also write up a summary of the test and post it here at Junior Open Wheel Talent.

Thanks for reading.

**update** Combined Results are listed in the comments section below. Stay tuned for a full report later tonight or tomorrow.

2 comments:

The Music Mash said...

are dempsey and miller at the test?

Ryan said...

Hi Christopher,

I apologize for not getting back to you sooner...I didn't have access to wireless internet at the track. Hopefully you found part of the answer to your question in my twitter updates...

Peter Dempsey was on location, but not testing due to financial concerns. He was helping the AIM Autosport crew and working with the other drivers.

Joel Miller was in attendance and 9th overall in the combined (2-day) results. His best lap was 22.301 on lap 102. Look for a full report on today's test either later tonight or sometime tomorrow.

In the meantime, here is the combined results from the Iowa Speedway test:

1. Adam Christodoulou (22.059)
2. Richard Kent
3. Jorge Goncalvez
4. Gustavo Linares
5. Anders Krohn
6. Rusty Mitchell
7. Billy Goshen
8. Conor Daly
9. Joel Miller
10. Ciao Lara
11. Kevin Toledo
12. David Ostella
13. Toshi Deki

Thanks for reading.

-JOWT